A qualified, competent Real Estate Professional will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home.
As your Professional Realtor chosen to sell your home, I provide value to you the homeowner in many ways:
- Pay for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Add experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handle all calls and all showings.
- Bring a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If I don't have the answer, I know someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side. Keeping your matters strictly confidential.
- As your professional I adhere to a strict code of ethics.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provide you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Give an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, a Realtor has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Advise you on how to get your home in selling condition. Explain what buyers look for.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A Realtor allows you to spend your time how you want.
As the Professional Realtor for Buyers, I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and provide value in the following ways:
- Help you understand the importance of pre-qualifying or getting pre-approved for a loan.
- Assist with the purchase or leasing of real estate in Rhode Island.
- Locate properties that meet the buyers criteria.
- Make all calls for appointments and personally view property with buyer.
- Assist with an objective view point on the property being considered.
- Provide the buyer with an understanding of all documents and disclosures.
- Provide up-to-date information on the market conditions where property is being considered.
- Present and review comparable properties that have sold in the area where the buyer is considering purchasing. Providing guidance for the offer price and terms.
- Can handle all price and contract negotiations.
- Accompany buyers to inspections and negotiate for repairs if necessary.
- Represent the best interest of the buyer and adhere to the code of ethics and confidentiality.
- Accompany the buyers to the successful out come of a closing.
- The best thing about me as your Realtor for buying a home, is that normally all this help won't cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to the buyer's Realtor.